Saturday, December 17, 2005

Long Time No Comment!

What can I say? I launched the blog tool, found it a bit frustrating, set it aside. A little later I took a new job, which totally undercut my earning potential but could have been a good fit I could grow out of. It wasn't - because there was no room to grow and the capacity to grow and contribute was stifled, not encouraged. Most unfortunate. So that job reached a natural end much sooner than expected. Instead, I won a much better, permanent, far better paid job, moved partway across our big country, established myself in an apartment, and am adapting to new things.

But I got back on the blog and I am once again going to attempt to make good use of this fine outlet.

Now how do I connect to some friends? Inserting links into the text is also easy, and mastered.

How do I post photos? Well, that's mastered.

Onward, upward, westward ho.

Northward, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home