Saturday, December 02, 2006

I have to pick on Vijay Sappani --- AGAIN

RE:

More Support: Malhi, Brison. Sgro, Brison, Cauchon
December 2nd, 2006

Gurbax Malhi , Tony Valeri, Brison have moved in. I’m on the phone with some of my folks and it looks like we will have about 147 delegates moving in to Iggy now form the South Asian community!!!!

It looks like we are going to win!!!

Update: Sgro is in, Cauchon to Iggy

Posted in Politics | Comments Off

COMMENT I COULD NOT MAKE ON VIJAY's OWN SITE:

So desperate to spin, Vijay appears to have counted Scott Brison twice in the same headline. I have already commented for a long time that longtime dedication to the Liberal Party of Canada cause is a key with me. I have been consistent in saying for this reason, I was not supportive of a Scott Brison, of newly arrived Ignatieff, and that it was a factor in my not supporting Bob Rae directly other than applauding his strengths and applauding the fact he has come to our Party. Oh yeah, there's no way I would have supported Stronack either.

So there you go. It is fitting that Brison joins Iggy.

---
This thing is over. If it is not, I would be shocked, and if it is not, Ignatieff's organizers would deserve to win.
---

I have e-canvassed some swing voters, such as Richard Mahoney (see previous post) and the Dion consensus was very solid.

---
I believe it to be over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home